Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Pics






For the past three years I have taken pictures of the kids kissing for Valentine's Day. I print them in black and white and scrapbook cards and send them to out of town family. I love to look back and see how they have grown. The first picture is of this year, the second one is from 2009 and the last one is from 2008. Notice Dylan in this year's pic- he is in his Spiderman costume which he hasn't taken off since mid-December. Really. He hasn't.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I love you and your blog. I am so excited to be able to stalk you this way. However, I think you are totally nuts for trying to run 2 miles on your first day....you need to talk to Kristin. She knows of a great walk to run program. Maybe I will give it a try one day....maybe. I love you...thanks for the date last night. Made my week!

    ReplyDelete