Friday, February 19, 2010

The First Post

Welcome to my blog site. I decided to start this for a couple of reasons-Number One: I have out of town family and friends that occasionally ask to see pictures of my kids and want to know what I am up to. Number Two: Everyone I know has a blog and they talk about how much they love their husbands and their kids and their job as a stay at home mom. Bitter you ask? Maybe a little....but I am excited to share with the world the "unmarried" side of life. And the Number Three reason for my blog- It is something to keep me occupied at work. I know that sounds bad but I have three or four hours each day with nothing to do and I can't leave my desk. So- I am typing right now at work, creating this blog looking really busy. I hope you enjoy reading about Team Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment